Keeping our immunity at a high level is even more important in the upcoming spring and winter periods. Natural antibiotic oudi turkey oil is also among the most sought after on the internet in the period of cold weather and climate transition. Is this plant, which is said to provide countless benefits to the human body, really that useful? What are the benefits of udi turkey, which is generally sold in powder and oil form, and how is it used? How accurate is the latest banned and recalled news?
What is Udi Hindi?
It is said to have been used in the Far East and Asia for centuries and to provide countless benefits to human beings. oud turkey plant, Today, with the pandemic period, it started to gain popularity very quickly. It is known to benefit people, especially in strengthening immunity and alleviating the effect of upper respiratory tract infections, and güzellik used by the industry.
Is Udi Turkey Oil Really Beneficial?
Udi turkey oil, which is said to be a completely natural antibiotic, is especially known for strengthening the immune system. The most popular benefits:
- Provides protection against diseases such as colds, flu and colds
- Reduces inflammation and infections in the body
- Extremely effective in relieving stomach problems
- A powerful expectorant
- Removes bad breath
- Relieves migraine and headache in a short time
- Fights cancer cells
- Moisturizes and beautifies the skin
- Good for insomnia and tiredness
- Reduces stress over time
However, contrary to all these known benefits;
- Although a scientific article published in 2016 says that it is a medicinally valuable plant, it states that more studies are needed to prove its healing power.
- There is no scientific data that it is good for migraine and headache, eliminates bad breath, and reduces stress.
Are there any health hazards?
Although it varies from body to body, too much use can cause discomfort such as diarrhea, nausea, vomiting.
How to Use Udi Hindi
Although its use in oil and powder form is more common, it can also be consumed as a tea. People who have a sore throat or upper respiratory tract problems can use it as a tea or by mixing the powder form with honey can consume. The oil is dripped into the water It can be drunk or used easily by massaging on the skin.