Travocort cream is a cream applied for the treatment of fungal infections on the skin surface associated with severe inflammatory conditions or eczema (eg between fingers, hands, genitals and groin). This cream contains cortisone. travocort mushroom cream also known as.
Travocort is marketed in 15 gram forms with the active ingredients of 1 mg (0,1%) diflucortolone valerate and 10 mg (1%) isoconazole nitrate. It is in the cream group, also called topical antifungals. The purpose of the active ingredient Diflucortolan valerate is to be effective in preventing inflammation and relieving itching, pain and burning in case of inflammation and allergy of the skin.
What Does Travocort Cream Do?
- It stops the persistence of fungi on the skin and prevents their formation.
- It is used in the treatment of skin fungus that progresses with inflammation after flaking, discoloration, dandruff.
- It is used in the treatment of severely inflamed wounds and fungal infection associated with eczema.
- It is used for faster healing of skin problems such as diaper rash, insect bites, sunburn and bee stings.
- It is used in the treatment of conditions such as redness, swelling, itching.
- It is used in the treatment of body fungi in the face, arm, neck and chest area.
- It is used in the treatment of atopic dermatitis.
- It is used to treat fungal types such as nail fungus, athlete's foot.
- It is also effective against many microbes, yeasts, yeast-like fungi, dermophytes (including organisms that cause pityriasis versicolor), molds, and stops their reproduction.
- It relieves the person by solving the itching and redness problems in the anal area.
- It transmits fungal infection in male and female reproductive organs.
- It is used to treat Erythrasma, an infectious skin disease.
- It eliminates the risk of fungus by killing germs on the skin.
What Is Travocort Cream For And How Is It Used?
While isoconazole nitrate is effective against fungal disease on the surface of the skin, difluorocodone valerate reduces the complaints of burning, pain and itching caused by inflammation and allergies on the skin. It is used to treat redness, itching, inflammatory disease or lesions caused by fungus in the upper arms, chest, back, neck, between the toes, armpits, groin area, genital organs. Those who use Travocort cream also stated that they use it on pink and white spots on the back or in cases with mild flaking symptoms.
The 4 Most Important Benefits of Travacort Cream;
- It is effective in preventing inflammation caused by allergies.
- It has an anti-itching effect.
- It minimizes burning and pain complaints.
- It is effective in the treatment of fungal infection.
There is an initial stage for fungi that occur in the genital organs. When treatment is started in the genital area, Travocort is not used after 2 weeks and the treatment is continued with a different fungicide that does not contain glucocorticoid content. You should not lose sight of the fact that you can get the most accurate information from your doctor. You should always use the drugs under the supervision of a doctor.
Always wash your hands before and after applying the cream. The cream should be applied to the problem areas of the skin twice a day. When skin problems improve, stop using this cream. Hygiene rules must be applied regularly for a successful Travocort treatment.
Travocort Cream Benefits
Eczema and fungus are among the most used areas of travocort cream. This cream is beneficial in the following cases:
- It is used for the initial or intermediate treatment of fungal infections on the surface that continue to be highly inflamed.
- It is used in the treatment of superficial fungal disease on the skin.
- This is a cream for the skin that is effective against many microbes.
- It is a cream that is effective against yeast-like fungi, yeasts and organisms that cause dermophytes.
- It also helps in the prevention of pain, burning and itching in cases of inflammation and allergy on the skin.
- It is useful in fungi between the fingers and toes.
- It is very effective in fungal discomfort in the genital area.
- It is also useful for acne, especially inflamed acne.
- It is used with the advice of a doctor for the rash treatment process.
- It is also beneficial for eczema disease.
- It can also be used in the treatment of nail mat.
If this drug is to be used for genital area and diaper rash problems, it should be used under the supervision of a doctor. The specified dose should not be exceeded and the cream should not be used for a long time.
What Are the Side Effects of Travocort Cream?
- As with any drug use, side effects occur in people who are sensitive to the substances in Travocort cream. Side effects of the cream occur as a result of applying a large amount of cream over a large area and as a result of long-term use. For this reason, the cream should be used for the dose prescribed by the doctor.
- The occurrence of thinning of the skin, the formation of stripes on the skin, the expansion of capillaries, and acne-like changes in the skin are some of the side effects that may occur.
- In rare cases, side effects of immune system disorders may also be encountered in the use of the cream. (Allergic contact dermatitis)
- As a side effect, skin or subcutaneous disorders may occur. Hair follicle inflammation, inflammation of the skin around the mouth, excessive hair growth, skin discoloration, itching, burning, dryness, rash, redness, formation of inflamed vesicles on the skin, skin softening and rash are some of the rare, irritation, mild and usually temporary side effects. . These complaints usually disappear with the continuity of treatment.
- During pregnancy and lactation, the cream should be used primarily under the supervision of a doctor. In these periods, side effects can also be seen in infants in applications applied to a wide area and in using creams for a long time. For example, in the last weeks of pregnancy, the use of creams can also cause regression in the adrenal glands of babies.
The current price of Travocort 2022 is determined as 55.50 TL. The cream must be taken on prescription. Serious side effects may be encountered in unconscious use. For this reason, it should be used under the supervision of a doctor.
Travazol Cream What's the Difference Between and Travocort?
In addition to the fact that the purpose of use of these two creams is exactly the same, there is only a change in the active and auxiliary substances.