As the name suggests, uniform nutrition is a diet for a single food. It is a shock diet as it aims to lose excess weight in a short time. So, how healthy can a diet be without consuming other foods other than a single food? Is it possible to lose weight with one type of diet?
Weight Loss With Uniform Nutrition Is Not Healthy
Today, many people turn to a uniform diet to lose weight fast. Because uniform diet aims to lose weight quickly. It is possible to lose weight in a short time by eating one type of nutrition, but this will do more harm than good to the body.
- For example, imagine that you will be fed only soup for a week without any other food. This will cause you to urinate constantly and cause your kidneys to get tired.
- It will not be permanent because this diet is a short-term diet, as soon as you return to your old routine, you will regain the weight you lost.
- In order to have a healthy body, we must use carbohydrates, proteins and fats correctly. Eating only protein-based foods raises cholesterol levels.
- Uniform nutrition is a diet program that is insufficient in terms of vitamins and minerals. Therefore, your body is deficient in the vitamins and minerals it needs.
- It causes diarrhea or constipation because it makes the body very tired.
- You can lose weight in this diet, which aims to lose weight in a short time, but the weight you lose will be water and muscle loss, so you will regain these pounds in a short time.
- Such shock diets trigger hair loss in you.
How to Eat Instead of a Uniform Dietiz?
As we just mentioned, although a single type of diet allows us to lose weight, it can cause many ailments as well as regaining that weight. So how should we eat to lose weight and be healthy? Our body needs both carbohydrates, protein and fat. The most important issue that we should pay attention to in our nutrition is to catch the macro balance of carbohydrates, proteins and fats. If we want to lose weight fast, we must first stop consuming packaged foods, remove sugar from our lives, and pay attention to salt and flour consumption. We can move away from simple carbohydrates to healthy complex carbohydrates. In addition, we should aim to lose weight in the medium and long term by adding the healthiest fats to our diet. If we support our diet with sports, we will achieve faster results.
As a result, if we summarize Weight Loss with a Uniform Nutrition;
- Uniform nutrition diets negatively affect our health and are not sustainable.
- Uniform diets that lead to rapid weight loss cause serious damage to the body in the long term.
- It causes water and muscle loss instead of fat. Insufficient protein, fat and carbohydrate intake weakens immunity, impairs the body's healthy structure and becomes vulnerable to diseases.
Last updated July 3, 2021