As a woman, fake nails are the perfect choice to look beautiful. fake nails and with gel prosthetic nails You can have beautiful and long nails instantly. However, you may encounter many difficulties when trying to remove your fake nails. The worst part is that the very hard artificial nail glue is very hard to come off your nails. So, how does fake nail glue come off the nail? Here we list the most effective and natural methods for you.
How to Remove False Nail Adhesive with Acetone?
One of the most used methods to remove the glue from your nails is to remove fake nails with acetone. For this, you need to do in order;
- First, mix warm water and acetone in a bowl. Acetone is a substance that has the ability to dissolve artificial nail glue.
- Next, dip your nails into the mixture and leave it for about 15-20 minutes. During this time, the acetone will dissolve the glue.
- Finally, gently brush off the glue on your nails using a nail brush.
Removing False Nail Glue with Olive Oil
If you don't prefer acetone, olive oil is also an effective way to remove fake nail glue from your nails.
- Heat the olive oil in a bowl and dip your nails in it.
- Leave it for 15-20 minutes. During this time, the oil will soften the glue and make it easier to remove.
- Brush off the glue with a nail brush. If necessary, you can repeat the process.
Removing Nail Glue from Nails with Vinegar
- Mix warm water and vinegar in a bowl.
- Soak your nails in the mixture and leave it for 15-20 minutes.
- Then brush off the glue using a nail brush.
Removing False Nail Glue with Lemon Juice
- Warm the lemon and warm water in a bowl and dip your nails in it.
- Let it sit for 15-20 minutes and then brush off the adhesive.
It can be a difficult process to remove fake nail glue from nails, but by following the steps we wrote above, you can perform the process of removing the glue from the nail very easily. In order to maintain your nail health and improve your aesthetic appearance, it is very important to regularly dispose of artificial nail glue. See you in another useful information article.