Stilex Gel, which is suitable for use in insect stings, sunburns and even first-degree itching, can also be used in allergy-related skin problems in some cases. Stilex is a very easy and effective product to use. It has a transparent appearance and even a fluid jelly consistency. It is usually sold in aluminum tubes of 30 milligrams.
What Does Stilex Gel Do?
It is recognized as a very functional gel-cream. Those who heal with Stilex gel says that this drug provides a very high level of benefit in insect bites. The externally used stilex cream gel is applied by being fed on the problem area. So what's the use? You can find out which diseases it is used in the following diseases:
- It is good for insect, fly or other insect bites.
- It reduces itching by cooling the swollen part.
- It is widely used in the treatment of so-called first-degree burns.
- If it is applied on the burn, it accelerates the healing. There are also cases where it erases burn marks.
- It is also known for its effect against itching of unknown cause.
- It is recommended to be used for allergic cases characterized as allergies.
- It is effective in itching caused by simple bacteria, known as first-degree pruritus.
What are Stilex Gel Benefits?
Many people say that they benefit from this gel against mosquito bites on summer days. In addition, it is good against allergies. It plays an active role in the extinction of allergies. Abdi İbrahim Stilex cream gel benefits are not limited to this. Allergy rashes on the skinand ve Also good for itching. It is also used in the treatment of burns called first-degree burns. Thanks to its cooling effect, it is also good for skin burns in a short time.
Stilex Gel Side Effects
As with every drug, Stilex gel has side effects. Although very severe cases are not recorded, the following should be considered:
- Mild redness of the skin layer
- itchy skin
- Difficulty in breathing
- Swelling of the face, tongue, throat
- The drop in blood pressure
- Fever and consequent vomiting
- Sudden loss of appetite and cessation of eating
- Weakness, tiredness and feeling tired
- Insomnia, dizziness and headaches.
Stilex Gel User Reviews
- It is noted that it is a product that sells out of stock, especially in holiday regions. Vacationers do not leave this product with them against mosquito infestations.
- Thanks to its pleasant smell, it has finished the usual bad-smelling ointment experience.
- Even its presence in the body, where it is absorbed in a short time, is not felt after a while.
- It is the medicine that people who are constantly allergic to carry with them and even in their bags. It has a miraculous effect on sensitive skin that is constantly red due to allergies.
- Some users say that it is applied to burns caused by pouring hot water on various parts of the body. These people state that they took the drug with the advice of a doctor and saw the effect after the first application.
- Another user explains that he uses it especially for the redness that occurs as a result of tightening the belt. Parallel to this, it is also suitable to be used in areas irritated by clothes hangers.
- Where on the body is Stilex cream gel applied? One user satisfied his curiosity. This user emphasized that using this medicine on an open wound would be a problem.
- The most notable among Stilex cream-gel user reviews is configured by a doctor. This doctor tells that his patients apply with complaints of rash, insect bites, allergies or itching. He explains that all these complaints are beneficial.
Related Article: What is Contractubex Gel?
Stilex gel Do users benefit?
Those who use the gel say that it provides benefits in a short time, especially in insect burns and itching.
How to use Stilex gel?
It is suitable to use with the advice of a doctor by squeezing the size of chickpeas up to 3 times a day.
When does Stilex gel work??
Stilex gel cream starts to show its effect 2 to 3 hours after applying it to the problem area.
Stilex Gel 2023 Price How Much?
STILEX 30 gr gel costs 55.52 TL.