Many people who have weight problems and cannot lose weight seek different treatment methods. FDA-approved Saxenda injection can be applied to people who are obese and have permanent weight problems that seriously affect their health. So what is Saxenda in fast weight loss? How should the saxenda needle be used to lose weight? Are there any side effects and any harm in using it? Let's examine it together in this article.
What is Saxenda (Liraglutide)?
Saxenda, which was used as a treatment for diabetes, obesity and chronic weight management by the US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) in 2014, is an injectable drug approved by the FDA for rapid weight loss. diabetes in adults and Saxenda injection needle, which is used for obesity treatment, causes weight loss.
How to Lose Weight with Saxenda?
The drug works in partnership with the hormones the body produces and regulates feelings of hunger. Helps regulate your appetite and tells you when to be hungry or not GLP-1 It produces a hormone called Saxenda works like GLP-1 and helps you eat fewer calories and lose weight by regulating your appetite. In addition, in order to lose weight and lose weight, patients should follow a fitness and fitness routine recommended by the doctor. diet should incorporate the plan into their daily routine.
Does Saxenda Needle Really Make You Weak?
In a study on those who used Saxenda for 3 years; 2.254 adults in the obese category with pre-diabetes and one or more weight-related conditions were given either a low-calorie meal plan (1,505 people) or a placebo (749 people).
Study Result: 56% achieved significant weight loss at 1 year! About half of these patients maintained weight loss at 3 years while taking Saxenda with a reduced calorie meal plan and increased physical activity compared to people not using the drug. The study examined that the vast majority of needle users lost at least 5% or more of their body weight. After 1 year, 891 subjects (56%) lost at least 182% of their counterweight to 25 subjects (5%) on placebo. After 3 years, 747 people and 322 on the placebo remained and were weighed. Of these individuals, 391 (26%) lost ≥1% of their weight on both the 3- and 5-year grades, while 74 (10%) lost on placebo.www.saxenda.com
How to Use Saxenda?
It is supplied with a 3 ml prefilled injection pen. When you first start Saxenda, a single pen takes 17 days and the first full pack of five items is used for six weeks. You inject the medicine under the skin in your stomach area (abdomen), upper leg (thigh), or arm. You must not inject into a vein or muscle! You can also inject the medicine yourself into the upper arm, abdomen or thigh.
Saxenda treatment is applied in the dose and manner recommended by your doctor. While on a weight loss plan, you should gradually increase your dose in 3 mg increments as recommended by your prescriber, until you reach a maintenance dose of 0,6 mg daily.
What Are Saxenda Medication Warnings and Side Effects?
You should tell your doctor if you have kidney disease, liver disease, digestive problems (including gastroparesis), gallbladder disease or pancreatic problems. This medicine may cause the following problems:
- Increased risk of thyroid tumors
- Pancreatitis (swelling of the pancreas)
- low blood sugar (when used with insulin or other diabetes medications)
- Kidney problems
- Gallbladder problems, including gallstones
- self-harming thoughts
Saxenda Needle Side Effects
- Jaundice of the skin and eyes
- difficulty breathing or swallowing, a lump in your neck, hoarseness when speaking
- Sudden and severe stomach pain, nausea, vomiting, fever, dizziness, yellow skin or eyes
- Allergic reaction: Itching or hives, swelling of your face or hands, swelling or tingling in your mouth or throat, chest tightness, difficulty breathing
- Change in how much or how often you urinate, painful or burning urination
- feeling sad or depressed, suicidal thoughts, unusual changes in mood or behavior
- shaking, trembling, sweating, fast or rapid heartbeat, fainting, hunger, confusion
- Diarrhea, constipation, stomach upset
- decreased appetite
How Much Does Saxenda Cost?
The price of the imported medicine starts from 60 EURO.
General Information About Saxenda
- Saxenda, Victoza
Purpose of usage:
- It treats type 2 diabetes and helps some patients lose weight. It also reduces the risk of heart attack and stroke in patients with type 2 diabetes and heart or blood vessel disease.
Form of the drug:
- by injection