It is said to be very beneficial for health recently. propolis We have prepared everything you wonder about in this article for you. In this article, you will find answers to questions such as what is propolis, what it does and how it should be used.
What is Propolis?
Propolis, which has antioxidant and antimicrobial effects, is a pure organic product collected by bees from the buds, stems and leaves of plants. This product is used to protect the sterilization of the hive. It has the power to destroy microbes. It contains calcium, zinc, potassium, copper, sodium, iron and minerals. Propolis is also a very rich food in terms of vitamins C, E, B1 and B2.
It has many positive effects on health. known Many individuals are doing research on propolis. Propolis obtained from a large part of plants is effective against rot with the mixture created by bees. It provides heat insulation, has a waterproof feature and has a resin-like consistency. Honey bees create these substances by collecting them from cracks in the tree trunk, buds and leaves. Bees chew these substances and add oral digestive enzymes. Thus, partial digestion occurs. It is used for various purposes in the hive. Propolis is consumed by honey bees, especially for the destruction of microbes. Propolis collected from living plants is mixed with wax. This mixture is used to close the holes in the hive before the eggs are laid in the egg cells in the beehive. Propolis, which is a dark substance, is easily consumed by people.
How Should Propolis Be Used?
Bought online or from pharmacies in recent years. How should propolis consumption be? This product is usually consumed as a liquid. While the product is in drop form, it will be possible to take it with your food. You can consume a drop of this product by mixing it with foods such as honey, bread, yogurt, molasses. At the same time, it will be possible to consume it with your beverages such as milk, water, fruit juice, coffee and tea.
Benefits of Propolis What?
Propolis benefits It is one of the countless foods. This substance, known for its powerful effects, is used in the treatment of diseases. The main benefits of the product are listed as follows;
- It undertakes the task of protecting the cell structure and prevents deformation.
- It has anticancer properties. It protects against breast, pancreatic and colon cancer. At the same time, it is of great benefit to be consumed during the treatment phase.
- The food, which is known to be effective against viruses, accelerates the healing process of diseases such as flu and colds.
- It can easily cope with the rbioflavonoids it contains. This product is also used in cell regeneration thanks to its antioxidant properties.
- It is effective in the treatment of wrinkles. It protects skin health by preventing the formation of acne, acne and blackheads. The product, which is effective in strengthening the hair, completely solves hair loss problems.
- It protects oral and dental health.
- It contributes to the fastest healing of burns.
PropolisIs There Any Damage?
Are there any harmful effects of propolis? being wondered. When the way of use and dosage of the commonly consumed substance is not appropriate, it causes some problems. These problems are;
- Stomach discomfort
- Those with an allergic reaction
- Sensitive skin may experience redness and itching.
- It is inconvenient for people who use alcohol and who are sensitive to use the product. It causes nausea and vomiting.
- It is also dangerous to use in people with honey allergies. Because the ingredients in propolis are similar to honey. People sensitive to honey may experience problems after using this product.
- Astım hastalarında ürün kontrollü ve düşük dozda kullanılmalıdır.
- It is necessary to consult a doctor before using it for pregnant and lactating women.
- People who will have an operation in the near future should use the product under the control of a physician or not. There is a risk of causing some changes in the blood. Therefore, it is harmful to use before the operation.
Last updated June 17, 2021