How Many Calories Are in 1 Orange? What is the Nutritional Value of Oranges? What are the vitamins in oranges? Here are the vitamin c, calcium, potassium and fiber values in oranges.
Orange Calories and Nutritional Information
There are 100 kcal calories in 47 grams of orange. Orange nutritional value table:
|Nutritive value||100 per gram||1 Pieces|
|for 100 grams|
% value per day*
|Calorie||47 Kcal||75.2 Kcal||2%|
|Carbohydrate||11.8 g||18.9 g||4%|
|Lif||2.4 g||3.8 g||10%|
|Protein||0.9 g||1.4 g||2%|
|Vitamin C||53.2 mg||85 mg||89%|
|Calcium||40 mg||64 mg||4%|
|Potassium||181 mg||290 mg||5%|
|Folate (Vitamin B9)||30 g||48 g||8%|
|Thiamine (Vitamin B1)||0.1 mg||0.16 mg||7%|
|Riboflavin (Vitamin B2)||0.04 mg||0.06 mg||3%|
|Niacin (Vitamin B3)||0.3 mg||0.5 mg||2%|
|Vitamin B6||0.06 mg||0.1 mg||3%|
* Percentage daily values are based on a diet of 2000 calories per day. These values can be more or less according to your daily calorie needs.
You can also learn the calories of other fruits from our articles below:
- How Many Calories in an Apple? Apple Nutritional Value
- How Many Calories Are in Cherries? Cherries Nutritional Value
- How Many Calories and Nutritional Value of Banana?
- How Many Calories Are in 1 Pear? Pear Nutritional Value