Madecassol Cream is one of the most used creams for wounds and cracks in the regeneration phase of the skin. Madecassol content and active ingredient“Centella Asiatica” regenerates the tissue and allows it to heal. Centella Asiatica extract combined with Madecassol ointment reduces inflammation in the veins and blood pressure. wounds, burnsreduces scars from fistulas, episiotomies, trauma or surgery, grafting, radioepithelitis. In injuries don't let the scars go awaye good. Varicose vein disease, varicose ulcers venous insufficiency, has the effect of stimulating collagen biosynthesis in the fibroblasts of the venous walls and dermis. What does Madecassol cream do? When we say that, the most important benefit is that it contributes to the development of skin connective tissue. scar, scar tissue healing Madecassol acne It has an inhibitory feature. When cell regeneration is impaired, incomplete, excessive or irregular collagen production increases.
What Does Madecassol Cream Do?
Users of Madecassol cream Centella Asiatica (Gotu Kola) talk about some amazing benefits. Request Madecassol benefits:
- Reducing facial lines and wrinkles
- improve sunburn
- Healing varicose veins
- Increasing collagen production
- Reducing skin stretch marks
- Eliminate pimples
- passing scars
- Increasing tissue elasticity
- Moisturizing the skin with its antioxidant content
Before using more detailed information about the above Madecassol benefits, be sure to ask your doctor. Also, read in detail what madecassol ointment is used for and know that it will not be good for every skin. Can I apply Madecassol to the face, I used Madecassol and my face is red comic Madecasol reviews we see. Therefore, in order not to experience such skin problems, except for the advice of a doctor. Madecasol use we do not recommend.
How to Use Madecassol?
Take as prescribed by your doctor or follow the contents of the Madecassol leaflet. Recommendations for Madecassol users:
- Consult your doctor before using this medication on open wounds, dry, cracked, irritated, or sunburned skin.
- Wash your hands before and after application.
- Cleanse and dry the skin area.
- Do not wash the treated area immediately after applying Madecassol.
- Avoid using other products unless directed by your doctor.
- Do not use large amounts of Madecassol.
- Avoid getting Madecassol cream in your eyes, nose or mouth
You may be interested in: What is Dermovate, What Does It Do?
Madecassol Side Effects
These are the possible side effects of Madecassol and consult your doctor if you notice any of the following side effects, especially if they do not go away.
- skin allergy
- Stomach ache.
There are also side effects not mentioned here. If you notice any side effects after using Madecassol cream, consult your doctor.
Madecassol Cream Price
2021 Madecassol price in pharmacies or online 59,90 TL It is sold at a price such as + VAT. Also, the price of madecassol may vary elsewhere.
Last updated August 13, 2021