We could hardly move during the pandemic period. Gyms were closed, curfews came. Therefore, we inevitably stored too much fat and gained weight. Especially the fat in the belly, hip and leg areas has been our biggest nightmare. So how do we lose these pounds quickly? What is the most effective way to get rid of fat and belly problem? In this article, we will first tell you what interval training means. Then we will give information about interval training that is very effective in weight loss and fat burning.
What Does Interval Mean?
Interval training comes from the English word High Intensty Interval Training (HIIT). That means high-intensity interval training. If you say the best workout for fat burning, many people will tell you about HIIT exercises. Because it is a type of training that those who complain about excess weight and fat ratio will get easy results. Unlike standard training, interval training consists of exercises that perform the fastest way to lose weight and burn fat. In classical training, the movements continue uniformly and at the same pace. However, in the interval training type, the movements are sometimes fast and sometimes slow. Thus, the heartbeat speeds up and slows down. Very fast results at the point of fat burning is taken. We can explain the interval cardio fat burning event with simple logic as follows. While driving, you can compare the fuel you spend by stopping and going in traffic to the oil in your body. You can think of it as spending more fuel equals burning more fat.
What does Interval mean? Let's give a different example for those who think so. Especially before interval cardio, athletes start training with simple warm-up movements. In the course of the interval training, the movements continue sometimes with a high tempo and sometimes with a low tempo. For example, a few minutes of fast-paced jogging and then slow-paced walking, the training speed varies.
What Are the Benefits of Interval Training
- The benefits of interval exercises at the point of reducing the fat ratio in our body are as follows:
- Interval training with acceleration and deceleration supports rapid fat burning
- Helps your metabolism work faster after exercise
- Increases fitness and endurance
- Increases muscle mass ratio in the body
- If done regularly, it is beneficial for heart health.
One of the most attractive points of interval training is that it is effective without hunger for a long time through a healthy diet. Now, let's share the most effective interval exercises for those who want to get rid of belly, leg, hip and belly fat.
You may be interested in: What is Coordination? Coordination Exercises
Best Interval Trainings
If you want to get rid of excess weight or its proportions in our body, here is it for you. best interval workouts! By following these exercises with a strict diet, you can have a fit body with a low rate of healthy fat in a short time. In addition, while doing interval exercises, your back should be flat and your abdominal muscles should be tight. In this way, your muscles will hypertrophy more actively. Of course, as with all exercise movements, you can get support from a personal trainer in interval movements.
How to Do High Knees Movement?
- Keep both arms straight next to your body.
- Pull one of your knees forward and up as you jump slightly off the floor.
- Bring your hands down at the top and pull your other knee up.
How to Do Squat Jump Exercise?
- Stand straight with your feet shoulder-width apart.
- Then extend your arms forward so that they are in line with your shoulders.
- Bend your knees 90°, push your hips outward and squat. While doing this move, your knees should be in line with your ankles.
- Jump quickly with power from your heels.
How to Do Burpees?
- You need to start the burpees exercise standing up.
- Extend both arms up, with both feet shoulder-width apart.
- Lean forward and place both hands on the ground with your palms at shoulder level.
- Now, jump both legs together in one lunge, stretch them backwards and come to the push-up position.
- While in this position, take a squat position by pulling your legs towards you by supporting your lower abdominal muscles.
- Jump up from the squat position and return to the starting position. Again, you need to repeat a few times for the movement to be useful.
Last updated August 8, 2021