insulin, pancreatic langerhans secreted from beta cells of islets and insulin It is a hormone that is activated by binding to its receptor. How to break insulin resistance Before moving on to the subject, we need to know this hormone well. Because the most basic function of insulin in our body is to increase glycogen synthesis by allowing glucose to enter the cell. It also plays an active role in the production of glucokinase enzymes. In addition, it plays a role in intracellular protein production by allowing amino acids to enter the cell and prevents lipolysis. As a result of helping potassium to enter the cell, potassium values are balanced. It interacts with all other hormones.
What is Insulin Resistance? How Is It Broken?
Inflammation in the mitochondrial system in our body is the disruption of the microbiota balance. As a result of the increase of free radicals or heavy metals, intercellular communication is interrupted due to damage to the inner and outer membranes of the cell, respectively. Therefore, glucose cannot enter the cell. As a result of glucose that cannot be taken into the cell, the increase in insulin secretion in the pancreas causes resistance.
How to Break Insulin Resistance? What are the Symptoms? ????
- Sleepiness after meals
- weight gain
- Waist circumference enlargement
- menstrual irregularity in women
- Polyphagia (frequent feeling of hunger)
- frequent infection
- hand and foot numbness
- Polyuria (frequent urination)
How to Break Insulin Resistance? High and Low Insulin
- As it will affect the fat metabolism, increase in subcutaneous adipose tissue and as a result weight gain
- Menstrual irregularity and hair growth in women by increasing the amount of estrogen and decreasing the progesterone hormone
- Anxiety and stress begin to occur due to the effect of cortisol hormone.
- Anxiety, depression and lack of attention occur due to damage to brain cells.
- There is a thyroid disorder.
- Serotonin hormone becomes unbalanced.
- The formation of dopamine from tyrosine is impaired.
- Leptin hormone works irregularly.
You may be interested in: What should we do to lose weight healthy?
What Should Insulin Resistance Be?
Such as HbA1c Test, Oral Glucose Tolerance Test (OGTT) and Fasting Plasma Glucose Tests insulin resistance test the person is diagnosed. Alright how to break insulin What should the resistance be according to the results?
- Fasting insulin level should be less than 10.
- Our fasting blood sugar level should be less than 85.
- Our HbA1c value should be below 5,7.
- The postprandial blood sugar level should be lower than 120.
How to Break Insulin Resistance at Home? ✔️
- In order to break insulin resistance, when applying an insulin diet, it is necessary to make a herbal diet plan with 3-4 meals at the beginning.
- Compound carbohydrates should be preferred.
- We need to take care to consume foods with a low glycemic index.
- In addition, we can get chrome support. (Especially individuals who experience frequent hunger)
- Consumption of magnesium supplements or foods high in magnesium will help insulin use.
- If a fast-absorbing carbohydrate is consumed, 1-2 almonds should be eaten to try to control insulin secretion.
- We should pay attention to the consumption of alpha-lipoic acid that helps insulin.
- Food with high fiber content should be consumed.
- Vitamins E and C have a positive effect on insulin resistance due to their antioxidant properties.
- Since foods containing selenium are effective in the functioning of pancreatic function, we need to consume them.
- We should consume plenty of water, we should not neglect sports to get rid of excess weight.
For articles similar to our article on how to break insulin resistance HEALTH You can visit category.