Obtained from cold pressing borage seed what is borage oil good for? Another name for dahlia due to its shape, this North African and European plant has been found to have many benefits. This oil, whose benefits are endless, is an organic miracle. When we examine the comments of those who use borage oil obtained from the seed of the borage plant, which is used in many areas from cosmetics to medicine, they say that it is good for many health problems. So, what are the benefits of borage oil, which has also found use in medicine because it is rich in protein, minerals and vitamins, and what is it good for?
What Are the Benefits of Borage Oil?
This oil, which you may have heard for the first time, has many benefits for human health, from skin health to reproductive tract. Now we will try to list the benefits of borage oil one by one.
1. Beautifies, Moisturizes and Plumps Skin
- It acts as a natural moisturizer. Especially those who have dry skin in summer and winter and complain about it can use this oil with peace of mind. Borage oil, which will provide the moisture balance of the skin by giving the lost moisture and protect the skin from drying and cracking in this way, will also act as an organic moisturizer that will save you from using chemical-containing moisturizers, which are known to be more harmful to the skin than beneficial.
- Benefits of borage oil for skinOne of them is to plump the skin. If your nails break very quickly, you have bleeding from the outer flesh, you have cellulite problems, your skin starts to sag and wrinkle, if you feel that your energy loss has increased, collagen deficiencylow shows that. By supporting collagen production, it increases skin elasticity and saves you from all these problems. Those who use borage oil, apply borage oil to your skin before going to sleep at night and clean it in the morning. Thus, you can get rid of skin wrinkles with borage oil. Thus, you can get rid of procedures such as skin filling, which last for a maximum of 1.5 years.
- It has an anti-inflammatory effect thanks to the gamma linolenic acid it contains. In this way, it both purifies your skin from acne and pimples and acts as a preventative. One answer to the question of what borage oil is good for is that borage oil removes acne scars. Thus, skin imperfections such as acne, which have become a nightmare for all of us at one time, and sometimes cause us not to want to go out and sometimes even cancel our appointments, find a solution.
2. Good for the Reproductive System
Borage oil also has benefits for the reproductive system. It delays the menopause process and protects women from the negative effects of menopause. Thus, you will get rid of the negative effects of menopause such as depression, anxiety, irritability, sweating, insomnia, stress, fatigue, loss of appetite, restlessness, palpitations.
3. Plays a Supporting Role in Psoriasis
Although the cause of psoriasis has not been fully revealed, it is thought to have a genetic factor and cannot be cured, but it is thought that skin and skin diseases, tobacco and alcohol use, stress, cold and dry climate conditions trigger psoriasis. Its benefits for psoriasis also play a supportive role in its treatment.
4. Relieves the Negative Effects of Eczema on the Skin
Eczema provides a dry scaly appearance on the skin. This disease, which causes severe itching, can cause skin rash, thickened skin and skin-level cuts. You can also minimize the negative effects of eczema with borage.
5. Good for Rose Disease
Rose disease manifests itself as redness and pimples in the face area. These symptoms can spread to other parts of the body over time if precautions are not taken. Generally, women get this disease more than men, but it is known that this disease occurs more in white-skinned people. In addition, this disease is more common in middle and older ages. Benefits of borage oilone of the other name rosacea It is the protection against these extremely irritating effects of rose disease, which is caused by exposure to the harmful rays of the sun for a long time, overuse of cosmetic products, consuming too many packaged foods and spicy foods, exposure to anxiety and dust, and stress.
6. Relieves Pain
If you have pains that are unknown, that wake you up from your sleep and prevent you from enjoying the taste of the environments we are in, borage oil protects you from all these pains. Especially when you apply it by massaging the skin, it relieves your muscle, head, joint and rheumatic pains. It is also known to be antipyretic.
7. Other Health Benefits
Other benefits of miraculous borage oil are as follows:
- Protects and strengthens the immune system
- Makes brain functions more functional
- Regulates the digestive system
- Provides shinier and stronger hair
- Provides a healthier digestive system by fighting intestinal worms
- Good for the nervous system
- Good for menstrual irregularities
- Protects uterus against ovarian cyst
Health You can find our other related articles in the category below: