Advantan cream is an effective corticosteroid cream for the treatment of skin conditions. It is used in the treatment of skin conditions by reducing inflammation in the skin and relieving symptoms. However, it is very important to use it correctly and to comply with the recommendations of the doctor.
What is Advantan Cream?
It is a cream containing corticosteroids used in the treatment of skin disorders. Its active ingredient, methylprednisolone aceponate, helps relieve symptoms on the skin by reducing inflammation affecting the skin.
What Does Advantan Cream Do?
Advantan cream is effective in the treatment of skin conditions by reducing inflammation in the skin. It is used in the treatment of eczema, dermatitis, psoriasis and similar skin conditions. It helps to relieve itching, redness, swelling and rashes on the skin. It also helps relieve symptoms such as itching, redness, swelling, and rash.
How to Use Advantan Cream?
- The cream is applied to the skin in a thin layer 1-2 times a day.
- Before applying the cream to your skin, you need to clean and dry your skin.
- After applying it to your skin, gently massage the cream into your skin.
What Are the Side Effects of Advantan Cream?
Advantan may cause side effects such as thinning, streaking and discoloration of the skin in long-term or excessive use. It is also suitable for use in conditions such as skin infections, tuberculosis, viral infections or skin cancer. may not be.
What You Should Know Before Using Advantan Cream
- The cream should only be used for the treatment of skin conditions. It should be kept away from the eyes, nostrils, mouth or vagina area.
- It should not be used by pregnant women and nursing mothers without the advice of a doctor.
- Talk to your doctor if you have a skin infection or a previous allergy to corticosteroids.
- Do not use for longer or in excessive amounts than recommended by your doctor. Long-term or excessive use may cause side effects such as thinning, streaking, and discoloration on the skin.
- Before using it with other medicines, talk to your doctor.
You may be interested in: What Does Silverdin Cream Do? What Is It Used For?
Advantan Cream and Other Treatment Options
There are many other treatment options besides corticosteroids for the treatment of skin conditions. These treatment options include moisturizers, antihistamines, phototherapy, topical immunomodulators, and systemic medications. Consult your doctor to determine which treatment option is best for you.
Advantan Skin Cream Price
15 grams of tube-shaped cream is sold in pharmacies at prices ranging from approximately 40-50 TL.
Advantan Skin Cream User Reviews
Users who use the cream generally state that it is an effective treatment option. Most users soon noticed relief from symptoms and reduced inflammation in their skin. However, it is stated that care should be taken as long-term or excessive use may cause side effects.